- Click here for the Portland Recovery Community Center website
- Click here for Grand Opening flyer
- Click here for Maine Public Broadcasting interview about the new Portland Recovery Community Center
- Click here for information about the Recovering Women's Leadership Training in May
- The Portland Recovery Community Center website http://www.portlandrecovery.org/
The Portland Community Recovery Center is located at 468 Forest Avenue in Portland.
Please visit us to learn about the peer recovery support programs and activities offered at the new Recovery Community Center.
The new Portland Recovery Community Center offers a visible haven and a home for recovery meetings and activities devoted to addiction recovery. Operated by staff and volunteers passionate about recovery, every activity is designed to help people with their daily recovery efforts. The Community Center offers peer support to individuals through a variety of recovery pathways. Peer recovery support meetings and activities are based on interest and the needs of the PRCC members and the recovery community.
We are committed to strengthening the experience of community support – for everyone who enters our doorway as well as with Portland community members. We know from experience that successful recovery from alcohol and drug problems requires support from others.
Our Center welcomes all who are taking steps to recover. Call us to learn more about Center programs and volunteer opportunities!